The New Lives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New friendships, love stories, betrayal, and lies. Life after the Last Battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoire Weasley
Adult
Victoire Weasley

A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom) Empty
PostSubject: A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom)   A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Victoire walked into Magical Menagerie, playing with the diamond necklace that hung around her neck. Her long blonde hair was tied up into a braid that was piled atop her head. She wore a pair of short Muggle shorts and a white, billowy tank-top. She was tempted to walk barefoot through Diagon Alley, but then she wouldn't be allowed to get cat food for Olive. So, instead, she opted or a pair of white sandals.

Walking toward the cat food area, she grabbed the bag of food that her grey kitten ate. As she was turning around, she felt herself knock someone over. Looking at the person she tackled, Victoire laughed and helped the person up. "Sorry Dom, I'm a klutz."
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Seventh Year
Dominique Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom)   A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:48 am

"Yah think?" Dominique grumbled, shaking out her perfect blonde hair. "Watch where you're going anyway, Vic!" She said, and whipped out brush and brushed it perfectly. She brushed through her blue streaks and glared at her sister. Her jeans were crumpled and her button up blouse was crumpled. She dusted her jeans and nudged her sister. "So, what are you doing here? I still have some birthday money left from mom and dad and some more left from my savings. So I decided to get a cat, since I already have Tess." Dominique said, referring to her pet owl. "I want a black one. Or a long furred white one." She said, looking at the cats. She picked one up and it mewed. She put it back down and shook her head, making her curled hair bounce. She picked up a black long furred cat and looked at it. It just stared right back. "Vic, how about this one?" She held the cat to her face and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Victoire Weasley
Adult
Victoire Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom)   A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:23 am

Victoire couldn't help the slight chuckle that escaped her lips when Dom started brushing through her hair. "You'd think I'd be the one obsessed with my looks." She said playfully, looking at the bruises on her knees from falling and the fact that she could care less about make-up. Victoire was like her father, in that sense.

"Olive needs cat food." Victoire replied, rubbing her eyes. "Ooh, good idea. I love animals. And, I'm sure you'll take care of a cat just fine." Victoire said kindly, "How do you think Tess will react?" Victoire was a hug lover of animals and taking care of them. She wondered if her sister was like that too. If Tori was going to go off House stereo-types, she would think not. But, Dom was better than the average Slytherin.

Watching as her sister picked up a cat, Victoire smiled. "Aw, so cute! Do you like it?" She wondered. It would be Dom's cat after all, she should like it.
Back to top Go down
Dominique Weasley
Seventh Year
Dominique Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom)   A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 am

"Of course I do!" Dominique said. She held up the cat, whom she was pretty sure was a she, and hugged it towards her chest. The cat purred. "I think it likes me!" Dominique grinned and carried the cat over to the counter and paid for her, as well as a packet of cat treats. "You done?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom)   A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Got to Eat! (Closed to Dom)
Page 1 of 1