The New Lives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New friendships, love stories, betrayal, and lies. Life after the Last Battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody People Talk to Much [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olivia Falcon
Sixth Year
Olivia Falcon

Bloody People Talk to Much [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Bloody People Talk to Much [closed]   Bloody People Talk to Much [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Olivia shuffled into Magical Menagerie grumbling about why she had to go get pretend normal cat food. Apparently it was a mixed non-magical cat and some magical catlike animal. She didn't pay much attention in Care of Magical Creatures so she wasn't really sure what magical animals would be catlike. Sighing she walked up to the desk and dropped her hands onto it making a loud 'thump'. "Can anyone get service around here?" Olli said with a frown. Why did people have to be so bloody slow. 

"Yes, ma'am. What would you like?" The cashier said. 

"For you not to call me 'ma'am' you make me sound like an old woman. Do I look old to you?" She snapped at them. "Now where is the kinda of food and treats would a half-magical, half-non-magical cat need?" She said crossing her arms. 

"The food is over there by the owl food. It should say-" they said but Olivia had already walked away. 

"Bloody people talking to much. All I needed to know was where it was." She walked over to where the food was when she turned into the aisle she bumped into someone making her loose her balance and with a few quick steps back she managed to regained her balance before she toppled over. "Hey watch where your going." Livia snapped as she dusted invisible dust off the sleeve of her muggle sweat shirt. When she looked up at the person planing to glare at them she thought twice. "Oh. Hey Micheal." She said as she pushed her hands in her jean pockets. She had sorta had a crush on him since second year, not that anyone knows that.
Back to top Go down
Micheal Stidolf
Prefect/Seventh Year
Micheal Stidolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody People Talk to Much [closed]   Bloody People Talk to Much [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Micheal scanned the aisle of owl food, looking for something that his owl would like but was cheap at the same time. " Money doesn't grow on trees. They expect students to have pets but taking care of them is hard." He loved animals but when it came to buying things he would rather jump into a hole and starve to death.

" I'll just buy this." He was suddenly bumped into. " Hey! Watch your step, will you?- Oh. It's just you, Olivia." Micheal looked down at the girl and smiled. " What are you here for? Buying food for your pet?" He had to smile. A smile could gain the trust of anyone. If people trusted him then he could use them. Of course he wouldn't make them do this homework or anything since he was capable of doing it himself.

Micheal quickly glanced at the clock. If I don't get back soon Nyx will be mad...impatient owl.

Back to top Go down
Olivia Falcon
Sixth Year
Olivia Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Bloody People Talk to Much [closed]   Bloody People Talk to Much [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Olivia wasn't one to be read like an open book thanks to her years of wearing a mask but something about Micheal made her feel more relaxed and calm. She wasn't really sure why though. Maybe it had something to do with the crush. When Micheal smiled at her she smiled back, "Oh, it's not really my pet. But yeah. Same difference." She said as she pulled her hand out of her jean pocket and ran it through her brown locks. "What are getting?" She asked him. 

Livia wished more then anything that the ground would open up and suck her down into it. Anything was better then feeling venerable and like an open book. Micheal seemed to make it hard for her keep a solid mask on to hide her emotions. Bloody boy. "So..." She said not really sure what to say. 
Back to top Go down
Micheal Stidolf
Prefect/Seventh Year
Micheal Stidolf

PostSubject: Re: Bloody People Talk to Much [closed]   Bloody People Talk to Much [closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:13 pm

Micheal grinned. " Just some food for my owl, Nyx." Time continued to tick away. One second became ten and ten became twenty. It had its own pace and it slowed down for no one. Micheal was consumed by time.

He looked back down at the girl. " What are you looking for? I can help you find it."

Micheal was a lie. He didn't know what his real self was like. He appeared as a nice person. He was how everyone wanted him to be. He was a dictionary. Full of words and definitions that people expected. He was something they would look into a few times but after that he wouldn't be opened. A paradox in itself. He wanted people to accept his manipulative side but at the same time he was disgusted by it all. He contradicted himself.

" If that's not too much trouble for you I mean. You seemed to be a little confused about where everything is."

Everything and everyone is a lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody People Talk to Much [closed]   Bloody People Talk to Much [closed] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody People Talk to Much [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Lives :: Magical Menagerie-
Jump to: